Please take a moment to review these rules.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
2. The User understands that it may be necessary to provide User's data (eg personal or contact information) for registration in the system or by third parties for the use of the service or as a condition for the continued use of the service. The user agrees that all data that he or she has been given when registering or using the account will always be accurate, correct and up-to-date. When unsolicited data is entered, the operator reserves the account and subsequent IP blocking to prevent re-registration.
3. The User hereby agrees that the Operator will be entitled to send an e-mail message to the User upon prior user consent containing information about the Operator's news and services and may exceptionally contain third-party advertising messages.
4. An existing user has the right to prevent sending such messages in the notification sending setting. The newly registered user has a voluntary choice at registration.
5. The User agrees that any of their inserted text or other content on the Operator's site may be used by the Operator for any further distribution, publication without the user's consent. The Operator becomes a partial owner of this content with all property rights in the exercise of such property, with the property of the obligation to state the original author, including a reference to the original source.
6.1 The registered user who has been registered on the web yet, also by reading, confirming that he / she accepts the new terms, declares that he has thoroughly read and agree to all the conditions. A user who does not agree with the new / updated terms is entitled to request that his / her account be deleted via the email contact or profile settings.
6. The Operator undertakes not to provide personal data about the User to a third party except for the official requests of the Police of the Czech Republic and the state administration authorities authorized to request such information in accordance with the law.
7. The Operator is not responsible for any malfunction, unavailability or poor accessibility of the sites, or loss of User's data.
8. The Operator has the right to cancel or delete the User's account at any time or to prevent its use of the site's services in violation of the conditions of the site's operation.
9. These terms are displayed on the site when a new user is registered, or when they are shown to all users. The operator reserves the right to change these registration conditions without prior notice. Existing Users must disagree so that the newly issued version of the Registration Terms does not become valid between the User and the Operator automatically by issuing them.
10. The Provider reserves the right to modify the registration conditions, the conditions of the site, the processing of personal data at any time, but it is the duty to inform all users and, in certain cases, to request their consent to the new terms.
Last edit: 15.06.2018.