Vážení návštěvníci, vážení členové, komunito. Vzhledem k množícím se dotazům, bychom vás informovali, že naše projekty OFPmafia a TS-Sim jsou především určené pro vás, komunitu, čímž můžete neomezeně bez jakýchkoliv omezení (bez porušení podmínek) nahrávat a sdílet vaší tvorbu přímo na našich stránkách.
Děkujeme, za pochopení a těšíme se na vaši tvorbu.
Please be careful to review these rules.
Keep in mind that we're not responsible for any messages or user-generated content. We make no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and we are not responsible for the content of any message or file.
Reports express the views of the author of the report, not necessarily views on this page. Anyone who believes a posting is inappropriate is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or report a post. We have the ability to remove inappropriate messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable timeframe if we find that removal is necessary.
You agree that through this service you will not use this site to send any material that is knowingly false or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive, or otherwise violating any law.
You agree not to post copyrighted material unless you own the full copyright for the content.
2. The User understands that access to certain Web Services may require the provision of User Data (eg, personal or contact information) as part of registration in the system or through third parties for use of the Service or as a condition for continued use of the Service. The User undertakes to ensure that all information provided during registration or use of the account is always accurate, correct and up-to-date. When entering nonsensical data, the operator reserves the removal of the account and subsequent IP blocking to prevent re-registration.
3. The User hereby agrees, pursuant to the Act on Certain Information Society Services, that the Operator will be entitled to send to the User e-mails upon prior consent of the User containing information on the Operator's news and services.
4. The existing user has the right to prevent the sending of such messages in the notification sending settings. The newly registered user has a voluntary choice at registration.
5. The User agrees that any text or other content entered on them by the Operator may be used by the Operator in any way for further distribution, publication without the User's consent. The Provider becomes a partial owner of this content with all property rights of the exercise of this ownership with the property of the obligation to state the original author, including a reference to the original source.
6.1 A registered user who has been registered on the website so far, also by reading, confirming acceptance of the new terms, expresses that he has read all terms and conditions thoroughly and agrees with them. A user who does not agree with the new / updated conditions is entitled to request deletion of their account via email contact or in the profile settings.
6. The Operator undertakes not to provide personal data about the User to a third party except for official requests of the Police of the Czech Republic and state administration authorities authorized to request the information in accordance with the law.
7. The Operator is not responsible for any malfunctions, unavailability or poor accessibility of the websites or for the loss of User's data.
8. The Operator has the right to cancel or delete the User's account at any time, or to prevent the User from using the services of the Website in case of violation of the terms of the Website operation.
9. These terms and conditions are posted on the website when a new user is registered or displayed to all users upon change. The operator reserves the right to change these registration conditions without prior notice. Existing Users must express their disagreement in writing by e-mail so that the newly issued version of the registration conditions does not become valid between the User and the Operator automatically by their issuance.
10. The Provider reserves the right to change the registration conditions, website conditions, personal data processing at any time, but it is the duty to inform all users and in certain matters to request their consent to the new conditions.
Last update was 06.08.2019.